Working towards restoring female sexual health in back pain, spinal surgery or nerve damage.
The videos in this course cover a range of topics surrounding female sexual dysfunction. Female sexuality is complex and there are so many questions you may have but unable to find the answers and solutions. In this course our experts explain some of the sexual problems women can face post back pain, after spinal surgery or if you have any nerve damage, plus strategies of working towards restoring a healthy and happy sexual life. Our videos show different sexual aids/devices that can be used to help with sexual dysfunction or arousal problems.
This course includes video interviews with our highly experienced multidisciplinary panel of International experts:
- Angela Gregory (Clinical Psychosexual therapist, Nottingham)
- Mr. Amr Raheem (Consultant Andrologist, London)
- Martha Lee (Clinical Sexologist, Singapore)
- Eleanor Dunstan (Consultant Clinical Physiotherapist, Nottingham)
- Dr. Areena Dsouza (Spine Surgeon, Germany)
- Dr. med. Bronek Boszczyk (Consultant spine surgeon, Germany)